Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hear a lot of people mention that "such and such" a mod will void warranty.....I paid extra for extended warranty so I wanna know what voids it and what does not......

Fender Eliminator?

Flush Mounts?

Slip On?

Full Exhaust Sys?

·
Registered
493 Posts
according to my dealer, slip on and full exhaust will, but you could always switch back to stock. flush mounts and fender eliminator could void electrical portion but not drive train... once again with the stock harness you could always switch back to stock for warranty work

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I guess Ill just hold on to the stock parts......I appreciate the response mate.....

·
Registered
67 Posts
It really depends on the dealer and the manufacturer on a case to case basis, but none of the things that were mentioned (with the exception of a full exhaust system) should void the warranty. I have been through the warranty process many times (Italian bikes) and I have asked detailed questions about the warranty on the Kawi befor I made any changes. I would still suggest that you keep the stock parts as they will come in handy if a weird or unique situation were to arise.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.