Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a replacement headlight bulb (low and high) that looks like an HID. I was looking around on www.eAutoworks.com and found a couple that I think will work. I am looking for something super white .. no yellow, blue or purple tint to it. The two that I found are Sun Auto Powerview 3500K H7 bulbs for $55 and Luminics Titanium White 550K H7 bulbs for $30. Any suggestions are appreciated!

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have H7-12v 55w off-road ARCTIC WHITE

their pritty damnh white, if you ask me.
got them at a custom car shop.

get flashed by other drivers close to dusk if i have my high beams on.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I just put in a pair of Silverstars from sylvania! For $38.00 and are plenty bright. Not to mention weren't very pricie. I ride with other 06 636's and 1 guy put a higher watt bulb in and melted his plastic inside. And was pricie to replace the headlight unit. My advise is no matter what color you get (Cool Blue's, Silverstars, PIAA, Hella just payattention to the watts! try to stay close to Stock!)

Daytona Beach FL. BLK 06 636 ZX6R
Aim for that thin chicken line without killing yourself.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
keoni636 -- I just replaced the hi and low beam headlights on my Mercedes C-230 with the Silverstars and they look great. Did you use the H7 ST on your bike?

ras -- Are your bulbs by Nokya? What is the rated output of the bulb and how much did you pay?

Thanks.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Aloha Maddog
The Lights I used were Sylvania H7 ST/2 Silverstar 12v 55w and paid 38.00 in a package from advanced auto parts here in town.

Daytona Beach FL. BLK 06 636 ZX6R
Aim for that thin chicken line without killing yourself.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Streetglow makes lights that actually light up blue if thats what you mean... Wouldnt put em in my high beam though, Silverstars are the way to go for brights

·
Registered
125 Posts
Don't waste your money on cheap bulbs... spend the extra bucks and get a set of hid's. Worth every penny.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.