Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What shade visor do you use and if its other than clear can you see out of them at night?

N

·
0 Posts
dark for me. of course everything is a bit darker, but still visible (for me at least).

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Light smoke. Dark enough for me in daytime and still usable at night. Although I'd rather have a clear on at night, but just too lazy to change every time [8D]

·
Registered
5 Posts
I actually use a yellow lens all the time..... In the day light it takes the glares away and at night it takes the ambient light and makes it brighter... Im used to it though when I played baseball and when I night shoot I wore yellow shooting lenses.... just my .02

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have a blue iridium which is comparable to dark smoke during the day. the only thing i dont like about it is when im in the canyons shadows make it difficult for me to see thru the corners sometimes. like up the front side of palomar. if i know im doing night riding i'll carry a clear.

·
Registered
167 Posts
my vr2 came with a dark green/smoke lens which i wear in the day and a clear which i swap out for riding at night

i voted for dark, didn't know which category i should pick smoke/dark it has a weird green tint haha

·
Registered
520 Posts
I use dark all the time. Even at night it hardly makes a differnce. PIAA bulbs lights up everything even better.

·
F'ing Catilina Wine Mixer
1,466 Posts
where can you buy colored face shields at? i have an HJC and i want to get a dark face shield! any help will be greatly appreciated! thanks in advance!

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
i have clear for night time and a dark smoke for daytime.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Blue mirror, wear night and day. Helps a ton when some prick has his brights on.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.