Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just ran ran my bike for the first time, it trapped 136.8mph and ran an 11.0 and an 11.1 both with shitty 1.9 60ft's i know i need to brinhg it down to a 1.7 or so but it was my first time at the track. i got kicked out before i could get a respectable 60 ft, all i have is a two bros slip on, how did i trap 136, my self along with every other rider there was amazed two gixeer 1000's only trapped at 138mph. what did everyone else trap at the strip? i need leathers and i can bring that sucker down into the deep 10's superbike ran a 10.87 at 128 mph, i picked up 8 mph with a slip on? im excited and dumbfounded.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
also i wanted to add that i fumbled going into 2nd one time and 3rd the other time, let me upload the timeslips for you guys to see

·
Registered
207 Posts
If you had any wheel spin, that would'v caused your trap to rise.

I was pulling 10.23 at 132 on a stock 98 ZX9R. I couldn't get it out of the hole faster than 1.9's either. Wheelies ---////\\\\_______

136 is pretty fast

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
see thats the thing i had no wheel spin at all and i bogged leaving and fumbled a shift, thats why im so suprised with the trap i mean the et is shit but i was impressed to trap so leaving the hole so shitty i wish i could have went again! i got alpine stars leathers coming so next week ill post some new timeslips

·
Registered
348 Posts
was this a corrected time???? Dont know how much that would effect your trap but its a thought!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.