Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok... before you read this, know that i know weirder things have happened and have been written about... but this was just f****** amazing to me...

ok... so i bring my girlfriend some lunch on her break about 8 miles away from my house at like 8:45ish pm... so on the way home... i'm going about 50ish and like 500 feet away from her work i feel something tap my foot... and i'm like whatever, a rock just got kicked up and tapped my foot... so i get home and without thinking anymore about it i just take my boots off and sit down and watch "grandma's boy" with my other friend that was riding with me...

and so it's about that time to go pick up my girlfriend. and wen i go to grab my boots, i look, and there's like this weird ass red and white jelly on my left boot... and i'm all "did i just seriously hit a F****** ice cream??"... and i look at it more closely... and it's some animals gutts... not i'm just grossed out and remember back to when i hit something. and i just think, "oh it was probably a squirell". so on the way back to picking up my girlfriend i look on the other side of the road and where i felt like i hit something... and out of no where, there's this HUGE f****** ****!!! like a fully grown racoon... i think my peg may have clotheslined it in the forehead or something...

so my question is... what can i use to get roadkill gutts off my boot??

thanks
kow wee
(PS i did feel bad for the racoon)

G

·
lol wow, pretty disgusting.

ive been lucky not to have hit anything so far, especially with all the wildlife roaming the woods and streets here.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Gross.. That's kind of sad because he probably thought he just barely got out of the way.. lol

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
murderer!!! [:p]
I nailed an opossom in the head with my oil pan on my car...oops.

Um, but I don't know what get's guts off boots, maybe warm watter and elbow grease lol :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
When I first started riding (this was like only the first or second time I left my neighborhood). I'm riding down the street and feeling good and confident and I had my dad on his hardly behind me. So I'm going and this fuckin **** jumps right out in the road I had enough time to slow down and miss it but following it are like five of its kids. So I couldn't thread the needle and nailed one and it flew up and nailed my dads windshield. It was fucking awesome... blood and hair smeared all over his just washed bike.

G

·
almost hit a squirrel on the way back home from stuntwars today. it was so close i was like OH SHIT and looked back real quick. thankfully i had just missed it.

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
Originally posted by ninjakid04636
almost hit a squirrel on the way back home from stuntwars today. it was so close i was like OH SHIT and looked back real quick. thankfully i had just missed it.
i saw that man and then that lady almost pulled out in front of you....it was that bad karma James was talking about LOL...that squirrel is probably on SquirryForums right now posting "Almost got hit by a Kawi today!"

·
Registered
8,191 Posts
nothing about the racoon, but what why was she eating lunch at 8:45PM, isnt dinner time?

·
Registered
41 Posts
I came within 1foot of a skunk last month on my bike. I was rounding a corner and there it was. I am glad I didn't get sprayed. It was definately trying!

·
Premium Member
3,529 Posts
I got one for ya, didn't hit anything but it was a close call.

I was at the Dragon yesterday and I nearly hit a bear! I came out of a turn and I saw this black thing dart across the road. There were 4 of us riding together and he went right in between us, nearly took us all out. I had never seen a bear in person before so at first I was like, "that's a big ass dog." LOL

I was wearing my new helmet camera, but unfortunately the battery had died early so I didn't get it on tape. Damn.

·
Sportbike Scum; Ex-Mod.
4,215 Posts
Use Acme racoon-gots remover... works for Wile E. Coyote every time! lol.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by 2k6r520
nothing about the racoon, but what why was she eating lunch at 8:45PM, isnt dinner time?
Well i mean i was bringing her dinner on her "lunch break" at work... ahahhaha

kow wee

·
Registered
457 Posts
i ran over a cat accidently... it was chasing a rabbit and they cut through the middle of the road randomly. i felt pretty bad afterwards :(

·
Registered
29 Posts
I hit a bird at about 90. it hit my chest I was passing some cars that were going so slow. At first i thought some one tosed somthing at me but the bird was on my lap. It hurt like if i got punched. but I was ok and did not fall thank god.

·
Registered
391 Posts
it had rained a little during the day but was mostly sunny and it cleared up by night time. the roads were still a little wet, and when my road gets like this, all of the frog population decides to have parties right in the goddamn middle of the road. its like playing frogger, but you are not the frog this time. no joke, i have to swerve like a mad man whenever i get caught with all of them out on the road. i guess this one night, i didnt swerve fast enough. it wasnt just a little one that i splattered, but a decent size one, like almost the size of the palm of your hand. thankfully i was only 2 miles from my house, cause the thing splattered all over my left hand, visor, shoulder, and left leg. when i pulled into the garage, u could still see the little hairs on the frog's skin on my hand. i was hoping i caught a leg so i could eat, but i guess it wasnt my lucky day....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.