Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
It is nice - but I wouldn't buy it for $40k - maybe $15k.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
isn't that what that guy in the wheelchair drove in Biker Boyz? It's a cool vehicle. I've seen them built with Moto Guzzi V-twins too. I wouldn't mind taking it for a spin around Vegas here.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You gotta have some serious cash to be able to drop $45K on a toy. They should rent those or something so more people can get a crack at driving something that unique.

·
Registered
558 Posts
ha that things badass especially cos its powered by a kawi 12hun. funny thing bout that one is i've sat in it. it's at a local chopper shop on the street we frequent on fri and sat nights. we would always stop there in the mid of the night and drool on the glass. i finally went in there one time during the day and talked bout it for a while i think he told me 45 grand and he also said he was getting a silver one for 35 grand cos it's used. 0-60 is 4.1 and its powered by a kawi:Dim so proud.

·
Registered
211 Posts
very cool but i prefer my two wheels. i can't see that thing keeping up with us but i could be wrong it does have a beast for an engine but i can't see it handling in corners like two wheels.[8]

·
Registered
650 Posts
HEHE....the T-REX.....UUGGG...We have a sportbike rental place in our plaza here at the shop and they will actually rent you the T-Rex to take to the streets of south FL....
They are powered by ZX11 motors and we actually talked with the canadian guys that produce and manufacture that thing...they actaully wanted us to be the service station for the south east region...NOT...those things are a BITCH to work on!!! One time we decided to be nice and change the front sprocket to a smaller sprocket for better accelleration and it took forever seeing as how the thing is rigged so much....it's nuts!!!
It's deifenitly not worth $45K...but someone has to pay for all thier fuck-ups and the overhead of their place in Canada....

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Is that a tilting three wheeler? There's one I see now and then, but it's a homemade one, has a cb500 engine and doesn't look as cool as that.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.