Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im -1 on the front already but looking for a new rear sprocket to get (+2)...i was looking at pitbulls but wanting to get opinions on what i should get..help please...

·
Registered
463 Posts
Pitbull is good.

·
Ninja Bike Forum Mod
22,254 Posts
Supersprox.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Theres a parts guide in the 6r forums...

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
can you still get the supersprox in gold like that i havent seen that for sometime.

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
Vortex Hard Anodized Aluminum, that's what was on my 06 636 when I sold it, had 6000 miles on that sprocket and it still looked new. I liked it so much that I bought one for my 10R.

·
Registered
272 Posts
The supersprox, for that extra approx $50 give you a lifetime warranty on the sprockets. It is really only any good if you are going to ride and keep your bike for some 20,000+ miles and actually wear them out- but I have a couple customers who have gotten brand new sprockets from them, so they do honor it. (no labor, no chain though)

There is the "cool factor" though...lol

PBI ( Pitbull) front sprockets are super high quality, the rears are just another hard anodized aluminum rear sprocket (machined nicely, but...) They are in the process for 2012 adding steel rear sprockets to their line up. I do believe they will surpass Sunstar quality then, and these will be my next sprocket purchase to "test"

·
That Fighter Guy
15,175 Posts
Driven makes good stuff. The Supersprox does look sexy though and gives you steel teeth, which is a must IMO.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts