Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed the majority of the 250R riders are just buncha dumb asses that lack intelligence, common sense and have no money...I'll point my fingers to the kids who make topics about gay shit for no reason and then put their tail between their legs when no one agrees with them. If I was a 250R rider I wouldn't use it to pull in tang like those idiotic fools who underestimate the power of 250 cubic centimeters of pure fury. I mean, seriously why do they seem inexperienced too?They seem to like to go super fast with johnny blaze denim jacket thats not designed for motorcycles.... Pretty much the same as pointing a pistol to your face.

Also: Anyone see the gay SSSA in the 10R section? Haha what is he thinking?

Disclaimer: Original post modified to agree in number and gender. I just couldn't take it.

SHIT I botched the title. Oh well.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
^ haha

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I noticed the majority of the 250R riders are just buncha dumb asses that lack intelligence, common sense and have no money...I'll point my fingers to the kids who make topics about gay shit for no reason and then put their tail between their legs when no one agrees with them. If I was a 250R rider I wouldn't use it to pull in tang like those idiotic fools who underestimate the power of 250 cubic centimeters of pure fury. I mean, seriously why do they seem inexperienced too?They seem to like to go super fast with johnny blaze denim jacket thats not designed for motorcycles.... Pretty much the same as pointing a pistol to your face.

Also: Anyone see the gay SSSA in the 10R section? Haha what is he thinking?

Disclaimer: Original post modified to agree in number and gender. I just couldn't take it.

SHIT I botched the title. Oh well.
Yah ik what u mean. i actually bought my 250 to learn on. not to pull in pussy. or make my self look better. but to enjoy the riding of motorcycles

and the sssa 10r, i say dont bag on him and act like a tool. for one its his bike. and 2 he did a good job with it rather than some people who have no mechanical ability of anysort.

i say his bike and as long as hes happy :D

and i dont think it looks all that bad, better ss then streched :Laughing rolling:

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
and the sssa 10r, i say dont bag on him and act like a tool. for one its his bike. and 2 he did a good job with it rather than some people who have no mechanical ability of anysort.

i say his bike and as long as hes happy :D

and i dont think it looks all that bad, better ss then streched :Laughing rolling:
LOL OMG how did you miss that thread in the 07-08 section? That's part of my spoof. Fuck. Here you go lil fella:

http://www.kawiforums.com/showthread.php?t=127457&highlight=sssa

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
must of lol
now im super confuseddd
:confused::confused::confused::confused:

·
Registered
294 Posts
lmfao

·
Registered
28,313 Posts
i rode a 250 once.. i put new tires on it. it was nimble tho.

i love bikes, titties, pizza andd dew.

don't draw this one out.. your long posts make my A.D.D. scream.

·
Registered
294 Posts
in 2010 Kawi is doing a name replacement on the 250.

from Kawasaki Ninja 250R to Kawasaki Ninja Pose R

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.