Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys,here is my bike.Considering to sell it.Don't know for sure though.Any of you could tell me what will be a fair price for my baby ?
Mods:
double bubble wind screen
2 bros carbon
euro flush mount signals
frame sliders and spools
gauge background changed
scorpio alarm full version SR I 500 SE
blue LEDs mounted around the bike
back tire hugger
Needles to say how I treat her ...(like a princess)
Mileage =12.000
Model 636 2005

Was dropped one time nothing major.Still original fairings.

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
Damn that is one nice bike....can I ask why you're selling it?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually I am not sure of selling it.Just thinking for a change to go for zx10.But not 100% sure.I love it and take great care of it.Even if I will sell it, she will still be the one and only.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Check out www.kbb.com. It's the Kelly Blue Book web site. All you need to do is go under motorcycle section and put in year, make, model, and mileage and you'll can get trade-in value and/or dealer cost. That should give you a good idea where to start. Then factor in all your mods. Other things to consider are it's history, how well maintained you've kept it (nice bike by the way), and the area you live in.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by renaldtao3
Check out www.kbb.com. It's the Kelly Blue Book web site. All you need to do is go under motorcycle section and put in year, make, model, and mileage and you'll can get trade-in value and/or dealer cost. That should give you a good idea where to start. Then factor in all your mods. Other things to consider are it's history, how well maintained you've kept it (nice bike by the way), and the area you live in.
Thanx alot for the info man, I'll go check it out

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I did check kbb.com.It says the retail value will be about 6500 . Didn't check the trade value.Don't want no dealer to make money out of my work. Mileage is a factor but not the most important thing.What it matters the most is the actual condition of the bike.I think my bike would go for 7500.Any other opinions? Come on guys,speak to me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.