Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to have my wheels painted this color and then when i get a new set of fairing next year i want to paint it matte black with some white accents.

·
Registered
28,787 Posts
My GF's bike has florescent yellow wheels. They look pretty sharp.

·
Registered
28,787 Posts
They were painted by the previous owner.

Not the best of pictures, but you get kind of an idea. The color matches the highlights on the fairing. It would probably run you about $100 to $200 to get a set powdercoated or painted.

·
Registered
28,787 Posts
What looks off about the headlight?

·
Registered
28,787 Posts
It's actually an 89 Honda VTR250 with 90 VTR wheels and forks, a Honda F2 tank, and 05-06 CBR600RR race upper and tail section. The undertail exhaust is a one off, with a single Terminigoni can off a Ducati 748.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's actually an 89 Honda VTR250 with 90 VTR wheels and forks, a Honda F2 tank, and 05-06 CBR600RR race upper and tail section. The undertail exhaust is a one off, with a single Terminigoni can off a Ducati 748.
So its a Franki?
Looks like a nice bike.

·
Registered
28,787 Posts
So its a Franki?
Looks like a nice bike.
It is home brewed. Fun bike though, especially with the Dunlop 125 GP rain race tires on it. There is a sister bike to it that I was going to buy at one point (and may still in the future).

It is a mutt as well. This picture was taken when it had a 250 2 stroke in it. I built the exhaust for it. There is more custom stuff on this bike than the one my GF has.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts