Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

just installed this seat cover from custom seat creations.

·
Registered
9 Posts
yea i think they look good, i was thinking about getting one.

I like how you have the black grab bar and if i remember correctly your gas cap was originally red correct? So the black gas cap looks good also.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh, the black gas cap is stock for 2006.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Just curious- I am thinking of putting a different seat in too~ my first choice was getting it from "Air-Tech Streamlining" and getting the SuperSport race tail, but I might consider custom seat creations too. (Especially since AirTech costs about $200 and custom seat creations costs about...$30?)
Input please! :D hehe~ Thanks

EDIT: I'm leaning towards the Custom Seat Creations now. ^^' (I know my thoughts change fast...hehe)
Thanks~

Another EDIT: just wondering- so the "1988-2004" custom seat cover does fit the '06 Ninja 250R? (Stupid question maybe...)
Did you have to do a lot of mod's to make it fit? Thanks!

·
Registered
32 Posts
They are replacements for the cover that is on the seat now. I have one and I love it. Becky at Creative Customs is awesome. Customer service is amazing. She actually sponsored the 250 meet and gave away one of her custom seat covers. They are a bit of a hassle to put on. It can be done at home with some certain tools, I opted to go to an upolstry shop and have them do it for 20 bucks. Hopefully you can make it to the next meet we will be having in so cal.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Ah~ Thanks! :D This helps a lot ^^ and as far as the next 250 meet, well... :D I'm a college student full time starting this fall. So maybe... ^^

EDIT: yes... I'm getting the custom seat creations one... which means the $150 ish that I save in not getting the Air-Tech one means... I'm getting a muzzy!!! ^^:D

·
Registered
380 Posts
We took my wife's seat to an upholstery shop too. Figured the $15 it cost was worth not hassling with it and knowing it will be done right. The guy said he would charge about $60 to make the seat cover so about $75 total if he would have done it. Said it's a really high quality cover. Good deal...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.