Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the subject says. Whats a squid? I'm still trying to learn the forum/bike lingo.

imo - in my opinion
imho - im my honest opinion

just figured those out the other day... Anything else that'll help me know what everyone's talking about in here?

·
Registered
863 Posts
i'm sure everybody is going to flame you for not searching but here goes....

Squid= Stupid Quick Until Inevitable Death

You know the Rothlesburger accident...he was a squid (no helmet or gear)

Try not to be one by avoiding the urge to:
Pop wheelies in traffic
burnouts at stoplights
riding around w/ t-shirt and sunglasses only

i'm sure others on this site can easily add to this list.

Everybody has their squid moments, just don't try to do this shit to be cool.

If you notice that you are becoming a squid might as well becom an organ donor, that may balance your karma in the end.....

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
What the hell does "ttt" mean?? I have seen it posted in threads before. Thanks in advance!!

--David

·
Registered
533 Posts
This will help with internet slang but not with motorcycle slang.

http://www.msc-inc.net/Documents/InternetSlang.htm

Try this site for more slang.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/

·
Registered
536 Posts
ttt : the same as "psh": like when you dont know what to say/ dont have a comeback just be like "ttt"

·
Registered
312 Posts
INCORRECT.

TTT= To The Top. when you want to bump a thread to the top of the list on the boards so everyone can see it. usually, you do it after a week or something on a sale thread and its fallen past the front page

·
Sportbike Scum; Ex-Mod.
4,215 Posts
ummm...

·
Registered
7,468 Posts
the most important accronym you need to know on here is: PIHB. It stands for Pee In Her Butt. Thats pretty much all u need to know.

·
Registered
803 Posts
SQUID???? Is some dumb fucc term some sissy ass guy came up with cuz he dont wheelie, rides the speed limit even on a backroad, wears full gear in 90 degree weather (on the streets, not track) and is pissed cuz he really needs that shit to save his non riding, i passed MSF with flying colors, wife makes me wash the dishes a$$!!!! hahahahahhahahahah

That sir is what the term originated from.......Ill never use nor say it. Its like poser for a skater..... shut up and ride

·
Registered
312 Posts
brick. Thats completely the opposite of a squid.

·
Registered
803 Posts
it was a joke dumbass.....We dont use that term here. U either can ride or you cant

·
Registered
702 Posts
Yeah, I'm a bit tired of the term myself. Mostly, people just use it for anyone who rides a bike, that they don't like. "You're not like me. Squid!"

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.