Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i think this winter im doing cams,thinner head gasket, bazazz stuff,steering damper, brake pads etc. what are you guys plan on modding this winter?
also i may be getting race plastics.

·
Registered
442 Posts
slip on, steering damper, ss braided brake lines, solo cowl with passenger sets delete and probably some type of air filter

·
Registered
15 Posts
Well, I'm looking at finally eliminating the rear fender. install HID's, thinking about new brake lines, new windshield.

Also thinking about a rear seat cowl and removing the passenger pegs as I never have a passenger.

Nothing to big, just hoping to clean up the bike some.

edit: Oh and get the "oil leak" fixed as I just noticed the dreaded leak yesterday. And I'll need some new tires before next spring.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I am tying together that last parts of my car rebuild, so the bike is back on the rear burner. Eventually just some SS brake lines, ASV levers, Damper, and a power commander then I'll call it a day.

·
ratherberiding
18,438 Posts
Let's go ahead and get it out if the way:

What is this "winter" you speak of?

:lol:

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Let's go ahead and get it out if the way:

What is this "winter" you speak of?

:lol:
:Laughing rolling: :iamwithstupid: ;)

I'm hopefully gonna be putting the 6R back together w/ new(ish) parts, depending on what my sis buys. I'd like to get the PC on it already, :D, but I'm not spending another dime on that bike

·
Registered
82 Posts
Texas too lol... but just to contribute, i wanna do an air filter, bazzaz, HIDs, and maybe some carbon pieces

·
Registered
138 Posts
sprockets!

·
Registered
204 Posts
seeing.. as my bike is going to be rode all year round... and that I make most my money in the summer time... Its going to be more like summer project for me..

but I plan on the works... ss brake lines, full exhaust, levers, pc, et..etc...etc..

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
BEET exhaust, new clutch, ss brake lines, brake pads, air filter, install fork to frame undermount ohlins damper, and glacier frost mica paint.

·
Registered
626 Posts
well see...but id like to get some new levers, HIDs, solo cowl, and maybe SS lines. just have to wait and see.

ill be riding during the winter too...hope it doenst get too cold here!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
i think this winter im doing cams,thinner head gasket, bazazz stuff,steering damper, brake pads etc. what are you guys plan on modding this winter?
also i may be getting race plastics.
i'm a firm believer of improving the nut between the bars and the seat above all else. i may try the jumper mod, tho. oh, yeah, i still haven't got my frame sliders yet...

s3aturnr

·
Registered
172 Posts
Mods

GP Moto exhaust..but I wish they'd hurry up with their new fender eliminator, I bet it's going to be sick...remove the passenger pegs and hopefully relocate the rear brake reservoir. Also a new windscreen but those are a few things I'd like to do and probably will do in the next few months....you know the ones you get snow in.haha

·
Registered
218 Posts
Brought my bike after a lady laid it down three months after getting it. So my winter project will be replacing the tank, tail, upper, right mid and lower. Also hopfully a damper and full exhaust.

·
Registered
442 Posts
well, even tho it doesn't get to bad here in Cali, i usually dont ride as mush. So thats why i plan to mod in the winter

1 - 20 of 59 Posts