Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
either fully built motor with 3mm pistons carillo rods and falicon crank or the same but turbo pistons and a lil leaf blower hangin from the front :-D

that and power commanders hub or LCD system

·
Registered
136 Posts
I am planning on getting the speedohealer, boz bros
exhaust( yes even though its loud) PC3, BMC air filter. Thats might be about it. 520 conversion eventually when it needs it. But really this bike is soo fast anyways that I don't really NEED to go any faster. But I can't just not do mods that just feels...... well ... wrong!!

I already have the -1 front sprocket and the the Ivans TRE but I haven't installed them yet.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Blingin, you got pics of your exhaust? I also have it in black, and im dying to know how the yoshis look, if it looks as good as i think it will then im all over it...

·
Registered
22 Posts
the one thing I cannot get my hands on - a proper black or CF hugger and chainguard for the 06, without some sort of squidly "ZX10R" logo in metal plate (like puig's).

OK, maybe I'd go for some black powdercoated rims too.

Already have the TRE, -1 F, the speedohealer, the PCIIIusb with Ivan's map, the AKRA pipes, the Sato rearsets, the gutted cats, the rear seat cowl.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I had a black cowl ordered for mine and just got it in yesterday...to bad i am out of town and can't see it on the bike yet. I really want some gold rear sets, don't know what kind yet though.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Originally posted by CTjackster
the one thing I cannot get my hands on - a proper black or CF hugger and chainguard for the 06, without some sort of squidly "ZX10R" logo in metal plate (like puig's).

OK, maybe I'd go for some black powdercoated rims too.

Already have the TRE, -1 F, the speedohealer, the PCIIIusb with Ivan's map, the AKRA pipes, the Sato rearsets, the gutted cats, the rear seat cowl.
Hey go to magicalracing.co.jp I've got their carbon hugger and it is sweet, doesn't have connected chainguard though.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Next up I would like to get a nice carbon bottom fairing and hugger.... I like the stuff at OPP. 05's are in stock. Most of all I "wish" I could go to a Superbike school... That would be the best mod that will make my bike run better and faster.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Originally posted by bonz

Hey go to magicalracing.co.jp I've got their carbon hugger and it is sweet, doesn't have connected chainguard though.
Thanks, good link. But I don't see an 06 ZX10 Hugger listed there, just up to the 04 (which I assume is good for the 05). Do you know if they have an 06 unit yet?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.