Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

What's up gang??

1K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  carclimbs 
#1 ·
I haven't been on here FOR SO LONG!!! How is everyone?

I'm still riding...well, not currently with frozen icy streets in KC. I have Katy, my girl everyone saw in the '05 calendar. I love her so much, I can't think of parting with her!

I'm looking at the new KLR - I have a lot of exploring to do down in Arkansas where I climb. Not the most beautiful bike, but very accomodating to adventures on- and off-road. I've been climbing a bit more than riding lately...

I got a call from Jim today - I hear you all are thinking of doing another calendar? Who is running it?

Hope everyone is doing well -

Carissa

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
:iamwithstupid:

Welcome back, please enjoy your stay. No flash photography, don't feed the animals, and avoid the 250 section if at all possible.

#8 ·
another OG :D very few of them anymore :(

#17 ·
I remember right after I joined KF went from being mostly white with some green to what it is now. I was new, but I remember a lot of people being up in arms about it. I wasn't very involved then, but I remember the site being a lot more basic.

#18 ·
another of our hotties shows up after a long absence...
There is another calendar in the making and another OG member is doing the work. AZDaisy is the one working on it...check out the women's section or send her a pm.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.