Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read Kawi will not have a WSS factory team in 04, but what about national level? Are they gonna have a Factory team in the AMA in 04?

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Kawasaki will have a supersport team in the USA - you can expect some better results this year too considering the updates that have been made to the motor.

·
Registered
474 Posts
The governing body for WSS is the same as for WSBK. In WSBK, they managed to alienate pretty much every Japanes manufacturer by making dramatic rule changes every year in a constant attempt to help Ducati win more races. It's pathetic, really. I know Kawasaki, Yamaha, and possibly Honda have opted not to field a factory effort in WSBK this year, but not sure about WSS.

In any event, Kawi will field a factory bike in the AMA. I'd rather watch the AMA anyway. ;)

·
Registered
333 Posts
I think I read somewhere that it wont be a Factory Team
but there will be a team run out of France.
Same with Superbikes no factory team but the Bertochi team,spelt something like that , are running zx10r's last I heard.
But I could be wrong [B)]
Here in Aust we are getting Kawasaki Aust backed teams
in both Supersports and Superbikes.
And as far as the Full Support Teams Suzuki is out of Superbikes Too
Its also funny how Ducati after agreeing to the no full team in Superbike has sucked the others in and is still running the full team
saying it's because of sponser commitments,the scumbags.It sounds like Win at all cost to me

mfzx6r

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.