• White

Votes: 12 15.4%
  • Other

Votes: 8 10.3%
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

· Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Personally, I like the look of green on a bike. But if I couldn't get it...I would take a dark red or a shiny blue...maybe even white...but it has to be mixed with another color. I don't like black look though.

What's your color?

· Registered
112 Posts
I used to hate the Kawi green. I would never have even thought about getting a bike that color...however recently I've grown to really like it. Having said that, black is my color, although I would also consider red or blue. I really like the new white ninja 250's too.

· Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I used to hate the Kawi green. I would never have even thought about getting a bike that color...however recently I've grown to really like it. Having said that, black is my color, although I would also consider red or blue. I really like the new white ninja 250's too.
Yah same here.
It's just a awesome color because it can be matched with any other color. Like white and red...white and blue...it's just so versatile.

· Registered
226 Posts
I love white vehicles, but my ninja is Kawi Green

· Registered
9 Posts
Me and my wife had a laugh over this yesterday. We have a red G6, a Red ford ranger, a Red riding mower, a red power washer, a red snow blower and a few months ago we added a Red Vulcan 900. Never intended on a red bike but thought it was funny how everything we own is red.. :D

· Premium Member
953 Posts
I have a Titanium 636. Why someone decided to paint a sportbike the same color as grandma's Buick is over my head. Maybe to attract older riders to them? Like 90 year olds?

· Registered
5,994 Posts
The white, red and black of the Triumph Daytona 675R stands out to me:

2011 Triumph Daytona 675R First Ride Picture 14 of 18 - Motorcycle USA

For 250 Ninjas before 2008, I like all black. For the newer 250 Ninjas, I like the red and black ones, and would add black paint to cover the white tribal design on the sides of the fairings:

http://www.kawiforums.com/ninja-250r/141654-first-look-2010-ninja-250r-special-edition.html

For the 2008 ZZR, I like both the black and the blue ones, but I like the black one a little better, not that color matters while you are riding the bike:

2008 Kawasaki ZZR600 picture: 210222 - Top Speed

My 2002 cruiser is red, but after 9 years I am tired of all red. My 2006 car is also red.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.