Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered mine earlier this week, and was wondering what everyone elses vanity plates said.
post 'em up if you're not scared of theives lol

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just ordered mine today so i had to pick 3 choices and hope i got one, they were
I1I 1I1
ZIX XER
and
420 BRB

:D

·
Registered
140 Posts
Originally posted by lowthrizzle
Just ordered mine today so i had to pick 3 choices and hope i got one, they were
I1I 1I1
ZIX XER
and
420 BRB

:D
will they really make a plate that says "I1I 1I1"

seems like they(govt) might not like that. great idea if your going to run from the cops, but i think it might give them a reason to pull you over, just to get a better look at the tag, when they might have just run it and left you alone(as if that ever happens)

·
Registered
569 Posts
Originally posted by lowthrizzle

...post 'em up if you're not scared of theives lol
I don't get it, why do people black out their license plates when they take a pic of their bike/car/truck? It's not like they aren't exposing it to hundreds of strangers on a daily basis every time they go out on the road. What's the deal? Just naive paranoia?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Originally posted by Lonwez

I don't get it, why do people black out their license plates when they take a pic of their bike/car/truck? It's not like they aren't exposing it to hundreds of strangers on a daily basis every time they go out on the road. What's the deal? Just naive paranoia?
sometimes i do, sometimes i dont, just depends on how bored i am at work

[:M78]

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by climb21cj

will they really make a plate that says "I1I 1I1"

seems like they(govt) might not like that. great idea if your going to run from the cops, but i think it might give them a reason to pull you over, just to get a better look at the tag, when they might have just run it and left you alone(as if that ever happens)
If that doesn't work, i'll ask for MWMWMW. [^]

oh, and you said it yourself. If they're running my tag, i probably already did something wrong. Rarely does a cop get behind me, and then leave me alone.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
I'm either going to do a nice combination of confusing letters, or something regarding my sexy blue bike.. Not sure yet. :D

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Originally posted by hokie636
I think you ought to get YAMAHA on your plate Adam. It being BLUE and all!
or I could get "IMGOINGTOSTABTREYINTHEPEEHOLEWITHARUSTYNAILIFHECALLSMYBLUEKAWASAKIAYAHAMAAGAIN" ...but that's too many letters. [8D]

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
or I could get "IMGOINGTOSTABTREYINTHEPEEHOLEWITHARUSTYNAILIFHECALLSMYBLUEKAWASAKIAYAHAMAAGAIN" ...but that's too many letters.

[:M50] [:M68] [:M22]

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
I got HurryUp (shortened due to size). It's an Army Thing; but after I got it seems to attract a few to many cops and ricer cars.... need to get it changed!!!!

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
I been trying to come up with an anti-tailgating plate, because ppl are forever riding my ass in traffic, but I been kinda stumped. Best I could think of is BAK OFF or UR2 CLS. Anyone have any better ideas.

For those that want confusing plates, maybe G6G 6G6?

·
Registered
336 Posts
hows about BNDOVR? its a good one to use on the females!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.