Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
You are a terrible person for wanting to wheelie your bike. At least that's how everyone around here thinks.

More likely you are a noob who doesn't know better. You need to put in some time on that bike before you go tryin' to wheelie it. Let's put it this way. I had 4 full seasons in (3 on a supersport) before I even attempted a wheelie. It took months to become proficient at it and I still have plenty to learn. Not to mention that almost everyone who does wheelies eats it hard at some point. Are you okay w/that?

Here's my advice, forget about wheelies for a while and learn to ride. If I am wrong and it turns out that you've been riding for several years and thousands of miles, then check the stunt section. All that you could ever wanna know about wheelies is in there. The same principles apply to every bike. The less power that the bike has, the more throttle that it will take. That's about it...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.