Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
:Laughing rolling:too funny. where is your gear man? i accidently popped a whellie while at a green light.. not that high though thank god

·
Registered
288 Posts
^ I don't think he is a resident on the USA judging by the front plate bracket i've seen on a couple Indonesian owned 250Rs, although, not a good enough excuse for shorts and a ATV helmet, I'm just not sure of their local laws.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Geez guys, why so harsh....obviously he's just trying to grind off that hideous rear fender.
I hear his friend Darwin is on the way to help out....

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
el oh el

·
Registered
41 Posts
See ya next fall.

·
Registered
523 Posts
I've been telling everyone that I'm not sure it will even do a wheelie at stock - easier to swat away the folks trying to goad me on. The least the man could've done is thrown in an aftermarket muffler or a fender chop so that I could tell these same people that it's not stock. ;) reza ss: please tell me you jetted it first or something.

ummm hello hes got on a long sleve shirt
In ONE of the two pics. :D

^ I don't think he is a resident on the USA judging by the front plate bracket i've seen on a couple Indonesian owned 250Rs, although, not a good enough excuse for shorts and a ATV helmet, I'm just not sure of their local laws.
The helmet is all he needs to be "legal" for US law too. Common-sense "laws" have no jurisdiction. ;)

let me guess, you layed her down and instead of getting new plastics you turned it into a streetfighter?
Isn't that the essence of "streetfighter?"

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
I've been telling everyone that I'm not sure it will even do a wheelie at stock - easier to swat away the folks trying to goad me on. The least the man could've done is thrown in an aftermarket muffler or a fender chop so that I could tell these same people that it's not stock. ;) reza ss: please tell me you jetted it first or something.
Any modern bike will wheelie. You gotta use that clutch!

·
AKA "White Dynamite"
3,935 Posts
:rotflmao: :lol: :crazyloco:

1 - 20 of 64 Posts