Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Ohhhh.....the first three pics look so sweet.....job well done my friend.....wolfy has attached this file: trev_on_bike_8.jpgwolfy has attached this file: trev_on_bike_5.jpg

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
our zx6r does look sweet in the air like that, well done.

·
Registered
26 Posts
thanks man......hey have you tried a stand up wheelie.....i can do sit downs in first and second....still cant switch gears in the air and damn i cant try to stand up whats so ever....every time i try one standing i land and almost fall over the front.....anyone have suggestions ? ahahhaha.....

the bike got stolen a couple months ago...so instead of using insurance money on decals i put jet kits in k&n, and pipes etc....so now the bike is painted full silver no decals and no kawisaki on the gas tank.....(also i work for honda and they payed my deductible...so i owed it to them not to show the kawi ahahhah)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mine are all sit downs... i switch gears sitting down...i am working on stand-up but it does not seem to work for me

·
Registered
152 Posts
Im staring to standup still feel akward im not into them to much either. Do any of yall clutch those, I use the throttle on/off/on method which is the comfortable for me.Clutchin just seems too unstable getting it up. greenninja has attached this file: kaw_yama_004_rs.jpg

greenninja has attached this file: res_frst_01.jpg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.