Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok. for anyone and everyone who wants to ride wheelies. we have a wheelie school down here. i guaruntee that i can have you riding a mile long wheelie over a weekend. if not i'll give you your money back. I charge 400 dollars. you will use our modified bike. it's unloopable lol. anyway email for more info if your serious.

·
Registered
7,145 Posts

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Tis a sad sad day when you have to pay someone to teach you how to wheelie your bike.
Everyone's mission from now on.
When you see someone on a bike ask them if they know how to wheelie it, if they say no, ask them if they would like to know how, if they say yes then teach them. If they say no then do one to show them up. That is your mission!
As the saying goes. "Two wheels look good, but one looks a LOT better." :D

·
Registered
999 Posts
Look on the starboyz site about not looping a bike, I saw pics with bikes having almost like wheelie bars sticking real far back, just guessing thats what they are using.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Yeah, but noobies could still fall over sideways, or get really bad "wheelie wobble" and trash an "unloopable" bike. I saw a guy trying to do wheelies on the highway a few days ago on an R1, and every time he stood it up, he would drift to the left and have to let it back down. Can't ride mile long wheelies unless you can steer it somewhat.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.