Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i don't know if it's me or if any body else consciencely notices that amount of compensatios required when your wheeling with a full tank of gas. does gas levels ever effect your guys?

·
Registered
401 Posts
yep, the first really nice wheelie i ever rode when i landed i noticed my gas light was on.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Gas level doesnt make it harder or easier to me. I couldnt do highchairs if just a little gas in the tank would stop me from doing a wheelie.

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Originally posted by minytrker
Gas level doesnt make it harder or easier to me. I couldnt do highchairs if just a little gas in the tank would stop me from doing a wheelie.

That's true... unless you were using some very leaded gas of course.[:p]

Bad joke[xx(]

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
It doesn't make that much difference like Minytrker said. 30lbs of gas is nothing compared to 180lbs of ass.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
ive had better wheelie days with a full tank than being on empty...go figure[V]

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
back when i was learning it seemed to be easier to wheelie with little to no gas but i can do them just as good with full tank now its all mental.

·
Registered
264 Posts
It does make difference to beginners, but after you get it right it realy doesn't matter at all. I clutch it to 11-12 o'clock from 3rd gear on 8-9k, with strong pull on handlebars, and legs on rear pegs.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Originally posted by 2002yellowzx6r
wow, you guys have gas lights...must be nice :D
well yes it is:D

but the first time it poped on I was like [:M99] is this light[:M74]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.