Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

When 2009 zx6r comes along, will you upgrade to it?

• I will upgrade to it, i need a new bike

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • I'll wait and see how it looks/specs before i decide

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • I'm keeping my current ride no matter what it looks like

Votes: 37 61.7%
  • I'm buying a liter bike

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • I'm buying a 250 to save gas on my commute

Votes: 2 3.3%

When 2009 zx6r comes along, will you upgrade to it?

1K views 16 replies 17 participants last post by  DMehalko(DM) 
#1 · (Edited)
1. i will upgrade to it, i need a new bike
2. i'll wait and see how it looks/specs first before i decide
3. i'm keeping my current ride no matter what it looks like
4. going liter
5. going 250 to save gas for my commute

curious :)

#2 ·
I have a 2005, and it suits me just fine for now. Plus I already have all of the mods I want. I'd like to take some time on the track with this bike. If I had a TON of money I would get a new one, but I can't afford depreciation and such. I am very curious to see it. I hope it's actually a good looking machine.

Reactions: Mike_Diako
#6 ·
I sure hope not. But honestly I think the new 10 is a lot better looking in person than it is in pictures. The front turn signals still look odd though.

I voted for keeping my current ride - I will not trade my current bike or car till I have a house to call my own first. Otherwise my fiancée will kill me. :)

#11 ·
i would like to see how it looks but i dont think ima ever rid my self of my 08, even if it just sits in the garage; simply because a bike depreciates so much so quick that itd never be worth it to get rid of it as long as its in good running condition. next bike i buy would probably be a liter bike anyway.

#14 ·
i voted to keep mine...if they make it look like the 10 i will not even consider buying that thing...when i look at the new ZX-10 in person it feels like i'm being rude staring at someone w/ a lazy eye or something...plus this is my first bike so i'm in love w/ it..:D

#15 ·
I voted to keep riding my 07. I love the bike and do not want to get rid of it. If I do get a new bike, my 07 will be a track bike, but as far as buying a new one, I am hoping Kawasaki come out with another 750 or maybe even an 800. Now, if they do that, I'll be getting one.

#17 ·
Bad News, the 2009 zx6-r WILL look a lot like the new zx-10r, i have seen pictures. Honestly i hate the way the 08' zx10 looks like, a dealership by me has an 07 and 08 right next to eachother, the 07 looks so damn good sitting next to the 08

Unfortunate...:(

But good news is i Love my 07, looks way better than the 09', and i wont be selling it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.