Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you can't keep the mirrors forward ?
When you go through a rear tire in one day?
You just found out that guy in the Hemi Charger was racing you?
Power wheelies become annoying?

Attachments

·
AKA "White Dynamite"
3,935 Posts
I first realized it when I pulled my seat out my ass in the shower. :lol:

·
Registered
768 Posts
A bit odd, bike appears to be almost completely stock, it even has the fork reflectors and rear fender.

The only thing different beyond the turbo is a set of Pilot Roads.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The bike is stock and the background was removed. The turbo is from Muzzy Dave Turner can verify. 14.400 miles on the turbo 24,000 plus on the bike.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
1/4 mile time?
Terrible, with the stock wheel base the 1/8 is a joke. 10.01 @147 mph 4235 ' 100 degree OAT, 175 lb rider.
A 6.98 1/8 @ 108 is pretty poor, 3 seconds later it reaches 146 avg. Great last half of the 1/4 other bikes with less top-end are making it into the 8 sec 1/4 times. They do have slicks and wheelie bars. This is a street bike however and not set up for the strip. Once your past 100 mph the fun really begins because it will pass through 150 as quick as it passes through a 100 and will climb to 186 and hit the timing retard as if it were in 3rd.

·
Registered
24 Posts
ahh when the cops couldn't catch you... yes yes I remember those days myself... won't ever do it again, 4 police cars, and 2 states was enough not just for one day but a lifetime.

·
Registered
743 Posts
ahh when the cops couldn't catch you... yes yes I remember those days myself... won't ever do it again, 4 police cars, and 2 states was enough not just for one day but a lifetime.
Good times indeed, poor lady in the van... poor, poor lady in the van. Cop never saw her pull out...damn...:(

·
Ninja Bike Forum Mod
22,254 Posts
Do you use wrist straps ( ala weightlifting) to keep you holding on to the bars? FACK I'd be in pain after whacking the throttle open on that thing!!!!

Nice bike and glad to see it being used on the street and kept mostly stock.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I realized it when the insurance company wanted $6400 for full coverage(i got a FEW speeding tickets:)). Needless to say i only got liability.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I realized it when the insurance company wanted $6400 for full coverage(i got a FEW speeding tickets:)). Needless to say i only got liability.
+1 (when it hits the wallet, that's when I notice I've been travelling to fast!!!)

When I had the 14 I noticed I had a fast bike when I would constantly catch myself cruising at 120+, because it had soo much more wind protection then the 636 - Enough, that it by the time it felt like 80 on the 636 I was doing 120 on the 14!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts