Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen thses before can't remember who makes em or where to get em pls help anyone???

And what do peeps think are they an improvemnt on looks for the 10r??

·
Registered
26 Posts
i got then on mine and the look great a good veiw too .... ucan get them from ...st machine the make em.and the have a web site

·
Registered
203 Posts
Pig Spotters with L.E.D turn signals.

They are gross and ugly.

Hard Racing sells them.... not sure why

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Do a search for pig spotters on here, there are a couple threads about them. Most people agree they are ugly, they are worse for seeing than the stock ones are, and they're overpriced. The one guy that I've seen have them resold them soon after because he didn't like them.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Not downing anyones taste but pig spotters do not fit as well or as useful to see out of. I got my mirrors from magicalracing.com very pricey, but well worth it if you have to have them.

·
Registered
239 Posts
The mirrors suck and so does the manufacture ST Machine. I bought a pair over a year ago and only after a couple of months on the bike the paint started to chip on the mirror body. Called they up left several messages and never heard back from them. Don't waist your money on thier crap and you can never see who behind you.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Those are crap mirrors and you can see shit with them. Bozak your smoking crack to say those mirrors have a good view. Don't lie about them just because you bought them. It gives you a horrible view.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok then i'm not getting em.... ha-ha but cheers for the heads up and saving my money for something else.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Originally posted by barnes
I have seen thses before can't remember who makes em or where to get em pls help anyone???

And what do peeps think are they an improvemnt on looks for the 10r??
DOn't know but that black 10 looks F*ing sick. i'm trading in my 636 for the 10 (with a beating ofcourse)[:M95] but i think it's worth it...

·
Registered
26 Posts
i wouldnt lie about that ...i'll admit the pigspotters i had on my 2001 zx9 was f$%k up but i can see good trough the ones on my 2006 10r....imean of coarse not 10 cars back but enough to know if some1 is coming up next to u ...but i always look back any way to be safe with the stock ones or not

·
Registered
484 Posts
Originally posted by jaydub

DOn't know but that black 10 looks F*ing sick. i'm trading in my 636 for the 10 (with a beating ofcourse)[:M95] but i think it's worth it...
Don't trade it sell it, don't take the beating if you don't have too.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.