Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering where do you guys shop for gear online?
Where do you find the best prices?
Do you know of a store with good discounts

I buy from revzilla and motorcycle supersotore.

Just looking for good stores to shop at, google shopping does at decent job at finding lowest price on what ever you search but deffenately does not work 100%.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
stg, new enough, motorcycle closeouts. got some mx stuff from bikebandit and dennis kirk.
yeah google shopping is the shit
stg has killer videos
new enough has free exchange includeing shipping

·
Registered
160 Posts
Usually from surfsidemoto.com, or occasionally kneedraggers.com.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
RevZilla

I've bought a few things from NewEnough, but I've found that everything each of them sell, they are exactly the same prices .. but RevZilla offers the $5 Revzilla Dollars per $50 or whatever .. so, it's actually cheaper for me to go with Rev.

Then, I search for closeouts pretty much everywhere listed above.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Sportbike Track Gear, Motorcycle Superstore, Revzilla, KneeDraggers. I also frequent the shops in my area, especially to try on different stuff. My fav shops already has their prices right at what most websites offer and they are willing to price match. I try my best to keep my cash local.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Motorcycle Superstore is on top of my list. They have been great regarding exchanges (women's gear is hard to fit..) and warranty (tire replacement..), but I've bought from other stores, including ebay stores, always depending on their price, shipping costs, return/exchange policy, and (always my favorite in small print..) restocking fee.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Tj @ Ridersdiscount.com
Sportbiketrackgear.com
I used to buy my other "gea"r from Tony, we'd meet in shady neighborhood's and do shady deal's....but I quit doin' crack year's ago.

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
SportBikeTrackGear, NewEnough (changed their name, forget to what), and Revzilla for me.

I also find some specialty dealers or direct from manufacturers for certain things.

·
Registered
653 Posts
motorcycle super store and forums....forums are the shit....

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
I buy from RevZilla, STG, & Motorcycle superstore too.
But I also use Iron pony, Dennis kirk, Solomoto, Jake Wilson,
Motorcycle closeouts, & Extreme Supply.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tj @ Ridersdiscount.com
Sportbiketrackgear.com
I used to buy my other "gea"r from Tony, we'd meet in shady neighborhood's and do shady deal's....but I quit doin' crack year's ago.
I have been to riders discount but I can't really find any deals there. I remember reading you get a discount for been part of kaki forums. Is this true?

·
Premium Member
41,542 Posts
I have been to riders discount but I can't really find any deals there. I remember reading you get a discount for been part of kaki forums. Is this true?
email them what you want. don't just shop on the site.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Sportbiketrackgear and Revzilla have good pricing and super helpful staff. I usually go to them first. 'Zilla cash is a nice incentive too.

I have also purchased a lot from The D-Store in Chicago this summer. If I have it shipped home or call the store to order it shipped I don't have to pay the sales tax of 9.5-11% in Chicago. I just get charged the shipping fee for FedEx. They are the same crew as perfmoto.com and you'll find them at MotoGP Indy running the Dainese booth.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Cyclegear. I have a outlet store 20 minutes from my house, so tons of stuff is on sale. I never pay full retail from them.
Kneedraggers- Again whats on sale.
Craigslist- O yeah.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
RevZilla

I've bought a few things from NewEnough, but I've found that everything each of them sell, they are exactly the same prices .. but RevZilla offers the $5 Revzilla Dollars per $50 or whatever .. so, it's actually cheaper for me to go with Rev.

Then, I search for closeouts pretty much everywhere listed above.

The reason they are the same prices are the manufacturers allow us to offer it no lower than a certain price. Alot of times if you call or email, you can get a different price than whats on the websites. Most companies will price match the best they can also. Also remember customer service is very important too.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Usually from Sportbike Track Gear (STG).

·
Registered
835 Posts
Email TJ directly with what it is you need, tell him your on yada yada forums and whats the best deal he can do for ya.

·
No Regrets
497 Posts
+1 for Sportbiketrackgear.com, Motorcycle-superstore.com and Kneedraggers.com

Sportbiketrackgear.com has unbeatable customer service, imo. This includes responses to inquiries, videos of a vast selection of their inventory and comparable prices to others. The videos help a lot when you're looking for gear or parts...no one has this level of customer service that I've seen.

All of the sites have a good selection and customer service but the other two are just like shopping at any other old site, STG has it right.

·
Registered
122 Posts
ridersdiscount +1!!!! i use all the other sites to see what i want then email them, i have mikes email on contacts not tj? i havent paid anything close to advertised prices on certain items they get.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts