Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey where are all the NJ riders on this board??? I live in Jackson and cruise down to seaside on a regular basis. Let me know where you guys ride and on what days. I have a 03 black 6R and my friend rides a 03 Buell Firebolt white.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you ever ride in Jackson? B/c right after i picked my 636 up i rode with someone on a yellow and black 6R. I don't know who he was but i know he could ride and was pulling wheelies and waving at me the whole time. But any rate we should hook up sometime and for a ride.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Im in manalapan. John can give me a call if you guys go out for a ride. Ill post up some websites of local rides when I get to my laptop.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Im in Cinnaminson, bout an hour south of jackson...I got a friend that lives in Lacey, near seaside, with a GSXR1000. If you guys set something up, let me know, we'll meet up with ya!

·
Registered
127 Posts
I live in jackson, but won't be getting my bike until the spring. This is the best web site i've foung to get info off of.

·
Registered
219 Posts
dcmuss we are always in jackson...if the kid was wearing a white/red jacket it was my buddy.... he is crazy at stunting...i ride with a bunch of people.. there are about 30 of us that ride out of jackson they are all stunter..but me and like csoto rip around also..let me know if u guys want to ride... me a csoto are always up for a rip...

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
whats up jackson crew,
I used to live in Toms River but Im in Miami now. Otherwise I'd be down in seaside with you guys.
Just watchout for them there seaside cops

·
Registered
211 Posts
hey are any of you guys interested in a run up bear mountain this sunday. we have peole coming from as far as long island, NY, PA and maybe even Delaware.....let me know by a PM if you get a chance.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'm from Toms River but spend alotta time in Howell....I used to spend a considerable amount of time in SlimeSide, but I stay out of there b/c the place has turned into a sh*thole.

Dcmuss, I'm good friends w/ the guy who has the black/yellow 6R that you rode w/...He's an f'in maniac.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I'm from Southern NJ. Millville exactly, right around Buena, Vineland. 45 minutes or so from Atlantic City, Cape May, Ocean City and all of Jerz's "finest" shore resorts.

·
Mad Hatter
1,318 Posts
i hate to bring up a old post but.... weather looks 50+ this weekend... anyone gonna ride?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.