Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although I am a new man, but I want to consult with an moderator something, could you help me to find him out? Or give me his contact information.
Thank you.:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
590 Posts
Like other than Kawiforums? Super moderators can moderate all the forums on Kawiforums only.
yes, i thought a super mod could navigate other forums other than kawiforums as listed at the bottom of the home page.
What the difference between a moderator and a super moderator?
You're both. Just curious why.

·
I ♥ Cute Cats!
22,796 Posts
Regular moderators have sections within Kawiforums they can do stuff in or it's their specialty. Notice a lot of vendors are listed as moderators, but they can only control what happens in their section. Then someone like myself is the "go to" moderator for the 250 section (so my name is listed at the bottom of the 250 section) as that is my focus. I also happen to be a super moderator so I can control what goes on throughout Kawiforums as well.

Then there are only 2 admins who also have access to the deeper programming within the network so they can edit Kawiforums like adding sub-sections, edit user accounts (like if someone wants to change their user name), etc. Admin is the only person listed that I can think of that has access to other forums on the Motorcycle.com network above and beyond Kawiforums.

·
Registered
590 Posts
I'm admin at zxforums and can't get into other forums. Still a pee-on.:(
We have a "community" admin that can get into the other forums. I tried to get "super mod" status but wasn't involved enough in all the other forums.
Thanks for the info. I see how moderators have special sections.

·
I ♥ Cute Cats!
22,796 Posts
Ah I remember you now. From back when we all stormed ZXForums a good 2-3 years ago :p

Yeah I don't think admins in general can access other forums in the motorcycle.com network. ONLY Admin can as admin is actually a paid employee of VerticalScope.

The mods suck on this site.
:plusone:

:evil6:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts