Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
But CostCo has a membership. If you use a lot of parts, CostCo makes sense, but for the newer rider, Wal-Mart or any of the auto parts stores make sense.

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
Where'd you buy the motorcycle from?? If it was from a dealer, buy from them. Support your local dealer. If it was from a private party, go to your local Kawi dealer. Support your local Kawi dealer.

·
Registered
28,787 Posts
My local dealer has poor customer service. I hit them up from time to time but frankly I can't afford to pay their prices on most things. I do business with motosport.com and sportbiketrackgear.com a lot. Both places have good prices and great customer service. Also most track side venders have good prices and survive on good customer service.

Sent from my Mobile Whoring Device.

·
Official n00b
16,941 Posts
This forum?....... haha you can get used parts for half the price from another member on here. Why buy new when the second you leave the store its used anyways?..

·
Registered
57 Posts
Chaparral Racing down in California. They're online, and have killer prices. I just put together a $2200 order for a jacket, helmet, gloves, exhaust, and steering damper. Only going to run $180 ish to ship ground to Saskatoon, SK.

Check them out!

·
Registered
62 Posts

·
Registered
28,787 Posts
What weight of maple syrup should I use in my forks?

·
Pursebully
36,958 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts