Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of you know where to buy cheap gear in Canada, like newenoug.com have in the states? paying duty just isn;t my thing.

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
Just go through newenough.com.....they shipped US post when I used them last....don't remember paying any duties...and with USPS...there are no brokerage fees!! But I agree with the above post...by cheap...I am hoping you mean good quality at low prices.....

·
Registered
232 Posts
Do any of you know where to buy cheap gear in Canada, like newenoug.com have in the states? paying duty just isn;t my thing.
Had A bad day...
I don't mean to be rude but don't buy cheap gear!, you can not skimp in this catagory!
now that being said,
one of my Sponsors really does care about riders safety, check this company out from Toronto,
http://topendz.com/
Tell him I sent you,, he'll hook you up if you need ANYTHING!. guy is awsome.

good luck and PM me if you need more help
Peace

·
Registered
46 Posts
Simon (aka topendz) is a great guy out of Toronto is always goes the extra mile for his customers.

Any gear you buy from the states *should* be duty free as it should be marked "Safety Gear."

Brian

·
Registered
97 Posts
Cheap Priced Gear...

Try platinum-powersports.com from Clinton, ON.
Ask for the owner, Donald. He often has specials.

·
Registered
2 Posts
try www.motokuhl.com. they are based in Calgary and ship across the country. i've had enough issues with brokerage and duty on items from the US often outweighing the savings. ps - try your local dealer first since they may be flexible with price matching if you aren't confrontational about it

·
Registered
147 Posts
+1 Royal Distributing

:rock:
I got turned onto this place by an older guy when i was goin around to shops checkin for gear. Awesome prices and TONS of stuff.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Well... i didnt see this one posted and i ordered my entire set of gear from this place...

Canada's Motorcycle
http://www.canadasmotorcycle.com/

It is based right here in Montreal QC... their service is unbelievable and they are fast with shipping... i would recommend to anyone in canada (specially since some companies ship UPS in the USA and require COD fees etc)

·
Registered
1 Posts
In Vancouver

rubbersidedown.ca

Got a complete set of waterproof there for 425 ish. The owner is very easy to deal with, fast shipping.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts