Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know where to get the rubber wellnuts that are used on the fairings on our bikes for cheap? I dare not go to the stealership and pay up the arse for a handful. I'd like to buy a bunch, since they damage so easily (I already have one that's screwed up and the bike is 3 weeks old). I had a buddy who raced and said he bought them online, but I can't find a site...can anybody point me in the right direction? Thanks.

·
Registered
639 Posts
go find some lockhart phillips windscreen screw kits the come with a bunch of them and you can use the windscreen screws for your fairings too if you want

·
Registered
634 Posts
58cycle.com has em. I used the same Lockhart Phillips windscreen kit screw to do my fairing and other stuff with and also extras. I went to the dealership and one wellnut is like almost 5 bucks or something. Outrageous.

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Originally posted by diverman241
bikebolts.com has em, that's where i got mine.
I'm guessing the are the M5 ones?

Ron Ayers lists them as:
Part Number: 92015-1757
Description: NUT,5MM
Source: KAWASAKI
Price: $4.39 ea

bikebolts lists the M5 well nuts as:
M5 Rubber Nut Insert (well nut)
Price: $1.40 ea

I know where I'm buying them from :D

·
Registered
168 Posts
I was just at Home Depot looking for some brackets for home use and BINGO, I found a some wellnuts in the specialty nut section/drawer. I was kinda pissed :(cuz I just bought a windscreen kit ($17.00) to replace some wellnuts about a week prior to that visit to Home Depot. Me kinda pissy! Oh well, anyone need a L-bracket?:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.