Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, I'm a newb to the Ninja ZX6R, just bought it this morning.

So, I'm looking to find website(s) for

Undertail kit / Fender Eliminators

Frame Sliders / Swingarm Sliders

Windshields

Exhaust systems

I tried to look around but couldn't find anything consolidated.

As always, your help is appreciated.

Thanks,
TG

·
Registered
191 Posts
Any of the sponsoring online stores that are listed on the left side of the page. I have done business with jazzmotorsports.com who is freaking awesome. They have the best customer service and Brian will go the extra mile for you to get you a good deal and will meet or bet competitors prices. I have also dont business with solomotoparts.com and have an overall good experience and the customer service was spot on as well. D2moto.com is good and has inexpensive parts such as frame sliders. The stuff that D2moto sells may be inexpensive but not cheap. The frame sliders and bar end sliders I picked up are very high quality and I am confident they will work just fine at saving my bike being trashed on a low speed lowside.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So I guess the second part of my question line then is, what is the good stuff?? Does anyone have pictures of something installed that they really like?

I like how the Hotbodies undertail look, but where does the plate mount, and do the blinkers still blink at normal speed?

Thanks

·
Registered
191 Posts
Depends on what you want to do with the bike. And if you want a loud exhaust or quite exhaust (full or slip on) and it also depends on how much $$$ you want to spend. Give me some idea and I will help you out as much as I can. Brian at Jazzmotorsports is awesome for helping you choose what you want as well. He sells around 30 different types of exhaust systems.

As for the windscreen there are alot of options. It depends on if you want a short screen, double bubble screen, or regular type windscreen.

There are a ton of sliders availible and I have yet to find any that are junk. I would stay away from any type of metal slider only because if you hit the pavement at speed it will cause the bike to flip.

You can see what I am running on mine in my signature. I can get you some pictures of mine tonite and post em up if you'd like. I am running the Yoshi RS3 slip on and for me it is too quite, but its gives a good bump in power and keeps the attention to a minimal. I plan on making a GP moto type exhaust for track days and days I want to piss off people in cages. lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts