Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone recommend a website or online dealer that sells pilot power tires for a very cheap price?? i know theres ebay but anyone know anything else? thanks

·
Registered
801 Posts
i was thinking about going pilot powers but the CT's are mad emore for track and i dont do track. i was looking in to Pilot Road tire though. looks pretty good. the lean angle on the CT's in dry conditions isnt very comforting IMO

·
Registered
42 Posts
www.sportbiketrackgear.com is where i got mine from, prolly cheapest around and free shipping...

the 2CT are unreal, i use them on street and track, there excellent

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
You have a 2ct for $140 in Canada?! Where do you work?! I'll buy tons of those tires from you guys! I just spent $240 at bow cycle because I got a flat and needed a tire right away...
Thats a pretty good deal, depending on how much shipping costs. We have the same price at my work, but were in Canada so that doesnt help you very much haha.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
www.sportbiketrackgear.com is where i got mine from, prolly cheapest around and free shipping...

the 2CT are unreal, i use them on street and track, there excellent
i use them for racing!! +1 on there price too, cheaper than my work can sell them to me for

·
Registered
50 Posts
Cycle sectoris where i bought mine and they were pretty cheap so id go to cyclesector.com get their phome number off the site call and ask for Diego and tell him that Hurt sent you he'll hook you up nicely.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.