Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering how most of you sit on your bike? I seem most of the time to be right up against the tank when I am on the highway and then scoot back a little for more aggressive riding, then when my girlfriend is on the bike I have to go all the way back so she is not stuck between her seat (if you want to call it a seat) and my seat. I am not of great stature about 5’7” so to feel comfy (my wrists and hands don’t kill me) on the bike I need to sit forward on the seat, and I wonder if the taller people sit father back and how that affects there angle on the bike. I am wondering this because I have never ridden any thing other then my Ninja and sat a bunch of bikes at the local dealer this weakened and it included some naked bikes. Some day I might by a cruiser but I will NEVER give up my Ninja.

Oh, and I also sat on the new zx-1000 the thing that caught my eye the most is that there is nothing in front of you like on my 2001 Ninja just this little wind screen and the speedometer. But I hope to take it for a ride someday.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.