Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys just wonderin where every1 practices there stunting at?? And r cops or any1 botherin u wen u doin it.... Just tryin to come up wit some ideas where i can go...

·
Registered
6 Posts
where ever you go, make sure everyone is ligit on having their lic and reg, etc, the cops in Southern Cali (the ones who abuse the law) are part of the NAZI REGIME and will get you!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Me and my friends go to a "range road" there is like a mile and a half stretch and usually no cars. When cops do drive by we just wave and they dont mess with us.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I ride at a loading dock in an industrial area and the parking lot of a big night club. Owners gave us permission at both..

·
Registered
297 Posts
Industrial park, there's a good wide 1/4 mile stretch. One side is blanketed by buildings, the other has a train track and lots of trees. I usually only go there at night to practice so I don't draw the attention of anyone.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Industrial parks are usually cool at night when everythings closed. Loud pipes will get you kicked out quick tho
+1. behind home depot is good for me!

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
1. Behind shopping plazas/warehouses. Long roads for 18-wheelers when they deliver products to the loading docks.

2. Parking lots, vacant or when the stores close. (consideing it's not a govt lot like a police department, school, college... I'll explain....)

You ask about police, here in NJ unless there is a complaint about you being in the lot by its landlord or owner then the police really can't bother you. Most of them think it's cool. Typically if you are putting someone in harms way then regardless of a complaint police can take action...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts