Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
calling all canadians....put out a apb on minitryker..
hhmm...dunno..maybe he's not posting cause of winter? or he went on vacation to someplace warm? that's it! that punk left the rest of here to freeze while he went to hawaii...ohh he's gonna get it. lol

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wheeliewheeliewheeliewheeliewheeliewheeliewheeliewheeliewheeliewheeliewheeliewheeliewheeliewheeliewheeliewheeliewheeliewheeliewheeliewheeliewheeliewheeliewheeliewheeliewheeliewheeliewheeliewheeliewheeliewheeliewheeliewheeliewheelie

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
i was hoping he could give some pro advice on popping the clutch in my other thread:D

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Maybe if we spelled his screen name correctly [:M83] ;)

minytrker, where are you?

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Say the word, spell it, use it in a sentence. I never was too good at those damned spelling bees.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If you still have it around the middle of January, I will be interested. But, with my luck it will be gone by then. I am like the others. I just don't have the money right now. Christmas and all + my damned washing machine just quit.

·
Registered
278 Posts
how much you want for it...if your flexible on price to allow cost for shipping we might be able to work something out

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
At that price, I wouldn't be flexible either. If you are looking to do stunts, it is perfect. Crash bar, 12 o'clock bar. 12 o'clock pipe. Where else are you going to find that on a running bike for $2000?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.