Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm bought to order my puig tire hugger for my 05 bike. but i am torn between the carbon look hugger or the glossy black 1. which do u prefer?

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Not a fan of the Puig one. Still looking around for one that I really like. Hotbodies is due to release one for the '05/'06 ZX-6R this month. If they make it anything like the one for the zx10 or some of the gixxers, I will probably go for that.

Edit: Opps, make that the CBRs or the gixxers, the ZX10 one isnt out yet either. [:p]

·
Registered
143 Posts
I bought a black Puig up at Laguna Seca and it sucks. It doesn't have enough clearance between the hugger and my license plate bracket. Also I'm not thrilled about the sharp corners on the Puig; it doesn't match the curvy bike. I'm planning on Craig's listing it. What a stupid spontaneous purchase.

Any takers in the Southbay area?

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
The PowerBronze is the SHIT!!! a little big but Sure as hell keeps all the road crap off my OHLINS....

The one on Ebay is pretty nice as well, only like $90.00 or something.

That is the primary purpose of the hugger to keep road debri, dirt & grime off the shock. As with time it can cause pitting and leaky seals on the shock.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Originally posted by 06 SE ZX6R
How much for the black one??
I got it for $130 bucks. I'll sell it for $110 bucks if someone wants to come by and pick it up.

I forgot to mention Soutbay in LA. Not SF. Sorry.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
THANKS 4 THE INPUT GUYS, SAW THE PUIG ON 1 OF UR BIKES AND NO THANKS, I WILL SAVE MY MONEY. BUT THEN DID SOME RESEARCH AND I FELL IN LOVE WITH THE POWERBRONZE WITH THE GOLD MESH. I THINK THAT WILL BRING OUT THE COLORS IN MY BIKE. ALSO I AM GONNA GET THE MATCHING SEAT COWL FROM THEM TOO, LOVELY COMBO IF U ASK ME.

·
Registered
307 Posts
In my best Samuel L. Jackson voice "GOOD MUTHERFUCKIN' CHOICE MUTHERFUCKER!" *

* Note: Yes I know all caps is taboo on the net but when doing a Samuel Jackson impression you have to yell. i.e. "HELL YES THEY DESERVE TO DIE AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL!"

Seriously good call on the Powerbronze bro, it looks really good on the Magma red.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.