Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A question to the AGV wearers out there: Which one did you go for and why? Give us your news and reviews. I'm interested as AGV seems to be a good one for us "round heads". I've listed what seem to be the current top three but if you've got another note-worthy example hit Other AGV and give some info. :)

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[:M35] Good reason! Glad you're still here kawizx6r05.

·
Registered
120 Posts
IF You want real answers to this Question you should call a authorized agv dealer and ask someone whoe rally knows!

Sportbiketrackgear.com his name is Brian make sure you have some time because he will spend it with you answering all your question and giving you the answers to questions you do not even ask.

586-484-1188 let him know that Dave Grey gave you his number

·
Un-Stealth Administrator
8,215 Posts
Originally posted by Dave Grey
IF You want real answers to this Question you should call a authorized agv dealer and ask someone whoe rally knows!

Sportbiketrackgear.com his name is Brian make sure you have some time because he will spend it with you answering all your question and giving you the answers to questions you do not even ask.

586-484-1188 let him know that Dave Grey gave you his number
He sold me my Vemar. Good guy, very smooth sale.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Dave - talking to the rep's a good idea. Will prob chat with someone local though. ;) As to getting real answers I reckon chatting with fellow riders who've actually worn the lids can't be beat.

I noticed someone clicked the Ti-Tech - I've heard the sizing on those is smaller then standard. Is this right? :)

As you guys have prob guessed I'm in the market for a new lid. The rounder fits so far seem to be Arai Quantum II, HJC AC-11, most of the AGVs and OGK, notably the FF3 but also the FF4. I put the poll up on the AGVs as these are my current fave.

·
Registered
683 Posts
I have the Ti-tech. Very comfy and vents very well, I need that in the southern Texas heat. It actually has the full inner lining that covers the ears so its not very loud. A very big plus was how it performed in the helmet test, its BSI rated. And for size it does run a little small. I had an HJC AC-12 medium and now I wear a large in the Ti-tech.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.