Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the silver (two days ago) and it's a kick ass color, very classy. But of course I would have probably been loyal and got the "team" green if it was available in the states. Tough call...

"The Famous Mr. Ed"

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
We live in the same basic area there 2000GSR, and I gotta tell you, considering people in the US are up in arms about not being able to buy the green one and WE CAN, I haven't seen anywhere NEAR as many green ones as the silver black or red... dunno why. We're lucky enough to be able to buy 'em, and seems like nobody is. I'd go green, personally, but I'm not the one shelling out the dollars for it either, and I went RED.

When the 6RR I ride with comes up in my mirrors, it looks sweet, very Kawi-race-team-like. I dig it. ALMOST wish I had rethought my color choice, but at the time I ordered it (Fall '02 !!!) I figured green would be the belly-button color on the streets... it isn't!

"Keep yer feet on the pegs and your right hand cranked."

·
Registered
940 Posts
I was all set to buy the red '03 til I got the deal on a yellow '02 and saved myself some decent coin....

I think the Red is easily the best color available, then the silver, blue, green, and black bringing up the rear....it's not even a true black...kinda dull

'02 ZX-6R

...Adventure, Excitement...the Jedi craves not these things...

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
We have 3 greens, a silver, and a black here locally on the streets. Not a red to be seen anywhere. Not that it wouldn't have sold, our dealer just never had any. Ontario hogged em all LOL.

·
Premium Member
8,191 Posts
I'd vote for green, but then again I am biased :)
I got a green 02 and have never once regretted it, I love this colour.

Silver is nice, but I'd take green over it for sure, I'd probobly pick red as my second choice, then silver, then black (I hate the red decals on the black, looks WAY better with the gold ones like Guam did to his..)

-=Welcome To Canada=-

2002 Green 6R
1986 Gixxer 7/11

·
Registered
471 Posts
well, its simple I'm in the US, didn't want green cause i wanted a 636. Hate black paint cause it gets swirl marks & screwed up by the sun, blue is lame(tired of yamahas), red was sold out, wife liked silver best.
I wanted red, so badly...but lusted for green even more so. Just couldn't take the smaller engine & features I'd never use.
Almost got the green 6rr with $600 rebate & put on a pipe for free :D

·
Registered
68 Posts
The red is the best color if you ask me because I have a red one. If could have gotten green I would have. It is a matter of priciple. Get a Kawi get Mean Greeen!

Craig

·
Registered
192 Posts
You shouldn´t even have to ask that... green of course [:p]
(I can tell u that girls love the green.. at least I do ;) )

Only the green ones count :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Mine is silver and i think it looks cool but hey, whatever floats your boat :D

You only get one shot at life, so why waste it on Honda!

·
Registered
700 Posts
definitely greeen, just got told 10 minutes ago that my bike looked "sexY". And the kicker was she said "I'll buy it if you ever sell it" it was a weird convo, but made me smile.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I dont want to Go Home. I would give up 37cc to get a Green or wait for 2004 model,Kawasaki might release 636 Green.
2000 ZX6R Green

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.