Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
I've got some shortstalks and a fender eliminator on the back and now I need some flushmounts for the front. I took off the stock signals on the front to find out that Kawi makes it awful hard to fit different signals than the stock ones. It was a piece of cake on my R6. I had a number of types to choose from. I need someone to tell me if they've found any flushmounts that work well on the '03 6R or if there is some kind of simple mod I can do to fit other types. Thanks.

Jason
'03 Black ZX-6R

·
Registered
20 Posts
Some guy that bought a ZX-6R from the dealership where I bought mine made a bunch at a metal shop and he is selling them through the dealer. It's pretty nice, but it sits the plate super close the the tailights. I wish the holes for bolting it on where further back. I can't stand the competition werkes fender eliminator. It's way to big. Does anyone know if there is a signal out there that would fit the hole nicely without having to cut the fairing at all?

Jason
'03 Black ZX-6R

·
Registered
32 Posts
ya the lp small fits nice. i just put them on my bike. the part # is 122-9650. you also need to get the wire adapters part # 122-9650.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.