Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at my 02 9r and I was thinking that it looks a lot like Jessica Alba's body. Slim waist perfect tail but then I was thinking that it does have Pamela Anderson's upper body qualities.

This may be a repost from a long time ago, if so then sue me.[B)]

Help me out here, just throw some names even pics if you got em'.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Jessica alba needs a tongue in her you know what! I like eva Longhoria, susan ward, alessandra ambrosio (victorias secret), and that chick from the volkswagon commercial who gets into her jogging outfit in the elevator needs a tongue in her #&$* as well!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Good points! Has a nice smooth curves like Jessica Alba,

Just look at the tail! my gosh

Then you have pam. your right, the upper end of the bike is very curvy, swoopy and sexy

Here is your Susan Ward

And of course, Denise Richards, Smooth Stylish sleek.

I guess the point we are trying to make is, beautiful women are just like our 9's, Sleek, stylish, sexy, gorgeous, and the only real difference is, the 9's are ready to go WHENEVER you are... and the women are HIGH maintenace :D;)[:p]

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Is it just me, or is Pamela Anderson no where near as hot as the other two despite all the crap you hear about her? The fact that she has hep makes her not as hot either, but she looks fake, I'd MUCH rather dip it in Jessica Alba for a few days straight.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Originally posted by rockstar84
Is it just me, or is Pamela Anderson no where near as hot as the other two despite all the crap you hear about her? The fact that she has hep makes her not as hot either, but she looks fake, I'd MUCH rather dip it in Jessica Alba for a few days straight.
no your right on. Pam anderson WAS hot, in baywatch and for a little while, but after a while, her face just got unattractive. i mean, she's not ugly! and she still has a SMOKIN hot body, granted it's all thanks to advances in modern technology. but Jessica alba and Denise Richards, Susan ward, all much hotter just because they have the whole package, great body and hot face

·
Sportbike Scum; Ex-Mod.
4,215 Posts
Originally posted by Buckwild
I was looking at my 02 9r and I was thinking that it looks a lot like Jessica Alba's body. Slim waist perfect tail but then I was thinking that it does have Pamela Anderson's upper body qualities.

This may be a repost from a long time ago, if so then sue me.[B)]

Help me out here, just throw some names even pics if you got em'.
Dude, you have SERIOUS issues. LOL. But to humor you - see if you can dig up the DVD's of Dark Angel - Jessica on a Ninja. Best of both worlds. That chould give you a chubby, eh? LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.