Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I have the red 2007 zx6r and while looking for rim tape, there's a few reds out there. Anyone that has put red rim tape on their red bikes wanna let me know which red it is and a link perhaps.

Looking for the thin width.

Thanks.

·
Registered
442 Posts
i just went to pep boys and bought some thin red auto pin stripes..I think it was tomato red to be exact. I just besically bought what ever looked the closes to red.

And a picture of me doing it when i first bought the bike

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I also got the thin reflective red from that ebay store linked earlier. Here is a cell pic of it in the dark with the flash on. Bottom fairing was taken off becuase I had just finished painting the cat delete pipe.

Attachments

·
Registered
120 Posts
i just went to pep boys and bought some thin red auto pin stripes..I think it was tomato red to be exact. I just besically bought what ever looked the closes to red.

And a picture of me doing it when i first bought the bike

+1 tomato red :D

·
Registered
714 Posts
Do you think a black rear hugger would also look good on the plasma blue bike or a blue hugger?
Well, to each their own. But the red hugger in my opinion was too much red. So on a blue bike, to ME it would probably be too much blue, but it only matters what you like. It is a lot cheaper to buy the hotbodies hugger unpainted though, so if you want to go black, buy it unpainted.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts