Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i have my things set mainly money and suit i'll go ahead and use their 07 ninjas which i am excited in sampling. but which track to learn on?

Sears Point (Infineon)
Laguna Seca
Las Vegas Motor Speedway
Streets of Willow Springs
Watkins Glen
Pocono Raceway
Virginia Int’l Raceway
Barber Motorsports Park
Loudon (NHIS)

any superbikeschool veterans want to share any input?
thanks!

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
NOT pocono!!!

i would want to try laguna, but a friend who raced to race superbike says the corkscrew is freaky.

i would probably go to barber, vir or laguna. barber will have a lot of other things you can do. another guy i know did the schwantz school there, the pics of the museum were awesome.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was thinking of laguna too just because i hear so much about the corkscrew. not so i can conqure it but just to see what it's all about u know

·
Registered
879 Posts
When I went to Super Bike School level one and two I went to Streets of Willow Springs. The main reason I chose Streets was on the recommendation of Dylan Code.

You might want to PM Dylan and ask him. He will likely tell you the same reasons as he told me.

I want to do level three and four at Sears (Infineon), on the recommendation of Keith Code. Keith told me that Ifineon is the best track to learn and practice the level three skills.

·
Registered
759 Posts
I would think Streets of Willow. Since the course is about improving cornering skills, that's the tightest (and shortest) track of the bunch, isn't it?

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Originally posted by JCP636
go to pocono so you can practice racing over speed bumps and dodging potholes.:D
it's the only track i go to that i really use a pothole as a reference point (though i think it was patched over last winter).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.