Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
  1. I have a 2015 Ninja 650 ABS done up naked with a polisport headlight/nose. So basically no fairings. I was considering taking the time to sand the white down to paint it, but know this would be quite a bit of work. Then I saw the idea to just do a vinyl wrap on those sections. Was wondering if you guys could help me decide which brand/product is the best quality and also easy to work with? I'm leaning towards 3M 2080 series. Also, if theres any tips or advice you guys can offer, I would greatly appreciate all the feedback I can get.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Wrapping works with good quality materials and correct application. 3M is the way to go and there are YouTube videos where you can see how to wrap even complicated surfaces like the gas tank. Buy some extra material for practice and let us know of the results :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wrapping works with good quality materials and correct application. 3M is the way to go and there are YouTube videos where you can see how to wrap even complicated surfaces like the gas tank. Buy some extra material for practice and let us know of the results :)
That is very helpful! thank you

1 - 3 of 3 Posts