Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have a 06 6r 636 blk and i was wondering which windscreen is better or looks better for my bike, im new to all this since this is my first bike. i was undecided between the puig DB or the zero gravity DB? and then i wasnt sure if i should get dark smoke or black. and if you can tell me the quality and fitment? thatll be great. if you guys have input, pics or advice i would appreciate it. thanx every1

·
Registered
254 Posts
Been covered countless times....something was invented a long time ago called "Search"

You should try to use it more often.

·
Registered
93 Posts
i think the dark smoke zero gravity would look the best from a distance, puig double bubble looks better up close, fitment wise

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
search some threads, look at pix, see which design you like best, then pick
because they both good quality and fitment is good, no need to worry in that department, it's all personal choice
whoever has the ZG will say get ZG, whoever has the Puig, will say get Puig, get my point?

·
Registered
93 Posts
i have the puig, i wanted the zg but i walked in a local store and they had what i needed but puig so i just bought it, i'm happy, you cant tell it isnt the stock screen fitment wise

·
Registered
102 Posts
I'm going to get a Puig Double Bubble Windscreen Dark Smoke from Solomotoparts.com. It's only $70 but it's worth it because it won't scratch and I heard the fitment is pretty damn good. Just don't buy from Hotbodies or Piteck (Ebay). I've never heard anything good about them. That's why their products sell for cheap on Ebay (Piteck). Plus the things may scratch easy or crack easy plus I heard the fitments are terrible and it leaves big gaps around the front fairing.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm going to get a Puig Double Bubble Windscreen Dark Smoke from Solomotoparts.com. It's only $70 but it's worth it because it won't scratch and I heard the fitment is pretty damn good. Just don't buy from Hotbodies or Piteck (Ebay). I've never heard anything good about them. That's why their products sell for cheap on Ebay (Piteck). Plus the things may scratch easy or crack easy plus I heard the fitments are terrible and it leaves big gaps around the front fairing.
thanx for the look out good thing to kno.:D

·
Registered
102 Posts
thanx for the look out good thing to kno.:D
Hey no problem. I get tons of help from here and like to give back because I've only been riding for three months and only had my Ninja for three weeks. It's awesome. It's an 06 black as well.

Here's the windscreen I was talking about. http://www.solomotoparts.com/catalog/Puig-Racing-Windscreen-for-ZX6R-RR-05-08-p-17569.html

It also lets you see your gauges clearly without moving your head down. I hate the stock windscreen with how low it is. I'm 6 foot tall so it's annoying. You can see the other colors on that page. Just click on the image and it'll show a pop-up with 4 more images. They have pics of Dark Smoke, Clear, Green, Carbon Fiber, and Smoke.

I haven't really checked out Zero Gravity but my brother has one on his R1 and it looks pretty sweet. It fits nicely as well.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Go with the Puig. Nothing but good fitment, style, and service.

I got the black Puig DB windscreen. Looks really good I think. Ordered from Kneedraggers.com

Cheapest I found on the net and it was at my house in 2 days!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts