Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Yo i think its agood thing that they have all those check valves and shit. I went to start my bike today and the tank was covered in ice and i have laid my tank upside-down and gas leaked out. Then i remembered that i shouldn't worry about ice water getting in my tank because i remember epa likes our earth and check valves are cool.

·
Registered
6 Posts
haha that gas cap whistle tripped me out the first time i noticed it. To begin with i thought it was an electronic malfunction but after opening my tank and seeing that "whoosh" i felt alot better!

·
Registered
731 Posts
durh look at me im a sticky.

Seriously people first bikes or what? i guess its a good way to stop people making a million threads about this, but seriously, have you never opened the gas tank to your car and heard it go woosh.

That being said my bike is being stored in a buddies kitchen (hes baller, bikes outside in the cold garage? not likely, keep them right in his kitchen) and he had to open my tank cause it wouldnt shut up. Said his whole kitchen smelled like gasoline for 2 days HAHAHA sucker

21 - 31 of 31 Posts