Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a 2006 stock windscreen that got replaced by a puig or whatever?

I'm looking for one to put on my 2005.. I don't like the double bubble look and especially the ''ZX-6R'' on the screen.

I looked through the classifieds, and posted a thread asking for it, but I suppose most of you don't go there expecting to find someone willing to grab your 2006 stockie!

so anyone would like to -give-(preffered choice![:p]) or sell me a 2006 stock windscreen? best condition possible plz:D

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
i'm in the same boat except i dont have a puig nor do i want one its just that my stock one is all scuffed up. i got seconds if anyone is lookin to get rid of the their old stock windscreen.
i'll take an 05 or 06

·
Powerhungry
38,158 Posts
Originally posted by JCP636
i'm in the same boat except i dont have a puig nor do i want one its just that my stock one is all scuffed up. i got seconds if anyone is lookin to get rid of the their old stock windscreen.
if you dont atually LOOK through urs. just paint it. lightly sand and paint. they say to paint the inside. but ive seen some painted on the outside they dont look bad at all. and they did it for the very same reason. scuffed and scratched up.

·
Banned
495 Posts
I got one..actually 2 laying around. Give me $10 bux for it and its yours

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Think i have a black chrome speedscreen laying around, came on the bike from the dealer...if i have it the price of shipping and its yours just shoot me a PM

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Originally posted by jdgun_13
Think i have a black chrome speedscreen laying around, came on the bike from the dealer...if i have it the price of shipping and its yours just shoot me a PM
thanks dude but i kinda just want the stock clear one, i'm not really a big fan of colored or aftermarket windscreens.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.