Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got an 05 ZXR636. Who sells the best quality, best fitting aftermarket fairings?
I'm trying to hook my bike up during the off-season.
Help me out bros and sisters.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I was about to start a thread just like this, I am looking at a Ebay website called "Add Motor". They have a money back guarentee on any fairing that arrives broken, misaligned, wrong item or unsatisfied. They are a Chinese based company that uses injection molding, 450 for brand new fairing set that matches the oem ones in quality and color seems a bit too good to be true; then again I have never bought aftermarket fairings before either.

·
Registered
653 Posts
I was about to start a thread just like this, I am looking at a Ebay website called "Add Motor". They have a money back guarentee on any fairing that arrives broken, misaligned, wrong item or unsatisfied. They are a Chinese based company that uses injection molding, 450 for brand new fairing set that matches the oem ones in quality and color seems a bit too good to be true; then again I have never bought aftermarket fairings before either.
I bought mines from them and recently found out that they aren't injection molded. Fit was also not straight on but I made it work. Dropped my nose piece going up the stairs and cracked the front at the bottom but I'm still using it. They don't sell injection molded though. Can't beat 450 though for all the pieces same price I paid.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts