Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And if you do what brand do you have? I have 2 a AGV X-Vent and a Suomy. The Suomy is awesome but the AGV is very heavy and hurts my head because the brow is to low and it fogs easy. I dont know what Rossi is thinking cause his helmet brand sux a$$!:D

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
didn't you know? the more italian stuff you wear the more hp your bike has and it also improves your riding skill!;)

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I dont know some people dont wear helmets. Ive seen people that actually ride with the helmet strapped to the side of their seat I know it sounds odd but its true.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
It's because they're too cheap to buy frame sliders. Gotta protect that bodywork so you can get up and ride it home after a bad wreck.

By the way, always wear my helmet and swear by my Shoei RF-900.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Originally posted by Ken Yellow 02
It's because they're too cheap to buy frame sliders. Gotta protect that bodywork so you can get up and ride it home after a bad wreck.

By the way, always wear my helmet and swear by my Shoei RF-900.
[:M50] I never thought of it that way! A helmet being used for frame sliders. That's funny shit. I'm gonna use that one next time I see a squid riding around with his helmet strapped to the side.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Arai quantum (nakano) and arai corsair (Roberts double eagle) I have a shoei tz1 (hot wheels) and I frekkin hate it. I use it for passengers.

1 - 20 of 135 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.